Below we have collected some of the best recipes around the Internet and these recipes are mostly from popular food blogs in the World. I Hope you will Enjoy the Collection
- For the pesto:
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups organic spinach
- 5 large basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts or roasted almonds
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (or Go Veggie Dairy Free Parmesan)
- 1 tablespoon water, to thin pesto
- For the burgers:
- 4 whole grain, gluten free buns or lettuce wraps
- 95% lean ground chicken)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground chicken thighs (or you can use
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices Go Veggie Lactose Free Mozzarella slices
- For burgers: tomato slices, avocado slices, onion slices and buns of choice
To a bowl of a food processor add lemon, olive oil, spinach, nuts, basil, parmesan cheese and garlic. Process until smooth. To thin pesto add 1 tablespoon of water if necessary. Season with pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate. In a large bowl, add 2 tablespoons of pesto, ground chicken, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper. To mix the ingredients together use your hands and form into 4 patties. Place burgers on the grill and cook until done for 5-7 minutes per side. Top with cheese and grill until cheese is melted for 1 minute longer.
- In a bun or lettuce wrap serve each burger and top with 1 tablespoon of pesto, or any additional toppings you like such as onion, avocado or tomato.
- olive oil ooking spray
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (washed, dried, and trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut up into 4 parts
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) dried oregano
- parchment paper
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- With a cooking spray lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a baking dish arrange chicken breasts and rub the minced garlic over each chicken breast.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Over each chicken breast place a pat of butter.
- Now over the chicken breasts place a sheet of parchment paper. Tuck in the edges.
- Bake until chicken's internal temperature reaches 165F for 30 to 33 minutes.
- Remove from baking dish and serve right away and let completely cool or keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
- 4 meal prep containers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F. With aluminum foil line a baking sheet and set aside.
- Place the veggies and chicken in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the garlic and spices evenly over veggies and the chicken Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake until the veggies are charred for 15-20 minutes and chicken is tender.
- Place 1 cup of cooked rice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide veggies and chicken evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the freezer up to 2 months or fridge for up to 5 days.
- 2 stalks celery plus their leaves, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 carrots, diced small
- 1 cup whole milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup flour, divided
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon dried), plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- extra salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked diced or shredded chicken
- In a large pot saute the celery, carrots, and onions in 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium high heat until soft and browned.
- Add 1/4 cup flour, stir to coat.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down to simmer and and the chicken and 1/2 cup milk. Season with pepper and salt.
- Meanwhile, to make the dumplings, mix together the remaining 1 cup of flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and fresh thyme leaves. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter until flour mixture is crumbly looking melted. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of milk and stir to combine.
- To the simmering pot add spoonfuls of the dumpling mixture. I recommend using a small cookie scoop for this.
- Cover and simmer until dumplings are fluffy for 15 minutes, and float to the top.
- Serve garnished with fresh ground pepper and extra fresh thyme, if desired.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt and pepper
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 4 cups cooked couscous or quinoa
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives and oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, oil drained
- crumbled goat cheese, lemons, mint,pickled red onions, shredded lettuce, avocado, sliced cucumbers, pine nuts, and or cilantro, for serving
- GARLIC TAHINI YOGURT
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Combine the chicken, paprika, cumin, honey, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large gallon size zip-top bag and toss to combine. Seal and chill up to 12 hours or atleat for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet place the sweet potatoes and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil, pepper and salt. Transfer to the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, then flip and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- On a baking sheet place the asparagus and toss with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, pepper and kosher salt. Transfer to the oven and roast again for 10-15 minutes.
- On a large baking sheet place the marinated chicken and spread in an even layer. Transfer to the oven and roast until the chicken is cooked through for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the couscous among 4-6 storage containers and arrange the chicken, asparagus, olives, sweet potatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes on top. Alternately, you can store the couscous, veggies, and chicken in separate containers and assemble when it's ready. Food will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Warm each bowl before serving, if desired and top with garlic yogurt or your desired toppings.
- 3 tablespoons spicy seasoning mix
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets (broccolini FTW)
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- coarse sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- avocado / lemon juice / chives / hummus / olive oil for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the chicken pieces with a quick stream of olive oil and the spices. Stir to combine; while you prep other ingredients store in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables on their sheet pans. Sprinkle generously with salt and drizzle with olive oil. On a separate sheet pan arrange the chicken.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (all ingredients). Remove the chicken and broccoli. Stir sweet potatoes and roast for 15 minutes.
- Divide into containers and be happy.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Between two pieces of saran wrap put the chicken breasts or parchment paper.
- Using a flat kitchen mallet or rolling pin flatten it to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Season with black pepper and Kosher salt.
- In three shallow bowls add the flour to the first, another with eggs and beat until combined and the Parmesan cheese and panko crumbs to the other.
- In the flour mixture dredge the chicken, then the egg and finally into the panko crumb mixture.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
- On each side cook the chicken until golden brown for 3-4 minutes.
- To a baking sheet add the chicken, add the marinara sauce on top and finally top with shredded cheese.
- Cook for another 18-20 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- 1 lbs. chicken tenders
- ½ cup whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp. paprika, sweet smoked if you have it
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Extra tarragon to garnish (optional)
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except chicken tenders and mix well.
- Add chicken with the mustard sauce and mix to coat.
- Into a large baking dish place chicken and sauce and cover.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken has cooked through. cut one halfway through to check the doneness of the chicken tenders. If the meat looks done, and the juices are clear it’s ready.
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more to increase spiciness)
- 2 green onions chopped
- For the Marinade
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 large egg white
- For the Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste with garlic (or use sriracha hot sauce with a little minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Hot cooked rice, for serving
- In two separate bowls, make the sauce ingredients and the chicken marinade. Set the sauce aside. Add the chicken to the marinade and set aside.
- To wok or frying pan add 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add peanuts and red pepper flakes and stir-fry about 2 minutes until peanuts are golden. To a bowl remove peanuts and pepper flakes.
- To the pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and bring heat to medium-high. To scoop half of the chicken using a slotted spoon into the hot pan, in a single layer.
- On each side cook chicken for 1-2 minutes, until golden flipping only once.
- Remove chicken with the peanuts to the bowl. Repeat with cooking for remaining chicken. Return chicken and peanuts to the pan. Add bell peppers, ginger or other green onion and vegetables. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sauce. Stir, and cook until chicken is cooked through or for a few minutes, and the sauce begins to slightly thicken.
- Remove from heat and serve with warm cooked rice.
- zest of 3 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (5-6 breasts)
- juice of 3 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, salt and mint in a measuring cup or small bowl.
- In a heavy duty, one gallon zip top bag place boneless skinless chicken breasts. Pour marinade into the bag.
- Seal the bag, remove the air as much as possible. On a large plate place bag in refrigerator. Let chicken marinade as long as overnight or for a minimum of 2 hours, flipping bag a couple times to ensure good coverage on all sides.
- Preheat grill to 325-degrees F. Now place marinated chicken breasts on the grill brush on the remaining marinade onto the chicken breasts. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes per side. With meat thermometer check for doneness.
- Remove from grill, and before slicing let rest for 10 minutes.
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and black pepper , to taste
- 1/3 cup flour (I used gluten free flour)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- 2 Tbsp shallots chopped
- Between a plastic wrap place each chicken breast and lightly pound it to 1/4-inch thickness. With a little salt and black pepper season both sides of chicken breasts. In a shallow dish, Place flour and dip chicken breasts into flour to coat, shake off the excess.
- In a large skillet heat 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the skillet and cook about 3 minutes per side until golden and cooked through. Transfer chicken to a platter; cover with foil to keep it warm.
- Add remaining chicken stock (or white wine), lemon juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil, shallots and minced garlic to the skillet. Boil about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Stir in remaining 2 Tbsp butter and capers.
- Plate the chicken and over the chicken pour the lemon piccata sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (4 to 6 ounces each)
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper, plus additional for salsa
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, plus additional for salsa
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. With cooking spray spray a baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub all over the chicken pieces and place in prepared baking dish.
- Squeeze 2 tablespoons of lime juice over chicken. Bake uncovered until chicken is cooked thoroughly for approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salsa. Put remaining lime juice and red onion in a medium bowl and let sit. Just before serving, season with salt and pepper and mix in avocado. Serve salsa over chicken.
- 2 scallions finely diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken leftover or rotisserie work great!
- 1/3 cup chopped water chestnuts or diced celery
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 red pepper finely diced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds optional
- Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, greek yogurt, scallions, dijon & salt/pepper.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Serve in a wrap, on bread or on a bed of lettuce!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Into a gallon plastic bag pour oregano, garlic powder, brown sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper. Add chicken breasts and shake to coat chicken.
- Leave chicken in the fridge to absorb flavors for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange chicken breasts on a lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.